Stock Transfer Agent

Home Depot's designated transfer agent is Computershare Trust Company, N.A. The transfer agent is responsible for maintaining all records of stockholders (including change of address, telephone number, and name), canceling or issuing stock certificates and resolving problems related to lost, destroyed or stolen certificates. If you are a stockholder of Home Depot and need to change your records pertaining to stock, please contact:

Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
Telephone: 1-800-577-0177
(Voice) 1-800-952-9245 (TTY/TDD)